Thank you for interest in Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Primary School.
Evidence of Catholic Practice following the Coronavirus Outbreak
The suspension of the obligation to attend Sunday Mass was announced on 18th March 2020 by Bishops' Conference of England and Wales. If a parent/carer attended Mass at a particular parish (or parishes) prior to 18th March 2020 then they will be considered to have attended Mass in that parish (or parishes) regularly since that time. This will remain the case until the Sunday obligation is reintroduced by the Bishops.
It is the intention of the governing body to seek a variation from the Office of the Schools’ Adjudicator, in relation to Catholic practice. Granting of this variation is, at this time, pending.
Variation to Admissions as from 1st September 2021.
Amendment to the Oversubscription criteria
As part of the 2021 School Admissions Code, the Department for Education has issued new guidance to come into effect as from 1st September 2021.
All schools must have oversubscription criteria for each ‘relevant age group’ and the highest priority must be given, unless otherwise provided in this Code,
- to looked after children
- and all previously looked after children, including those children who appear (to the admission authority) to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted
- Previously looked after children are children who were looked after but ceased to be so because they were adopted (or became subject to a child arrangements order or special guardianship order).
All references to previously looked after children in this Code mean such children who were adopted (or subject to child arrangements orders or special guardianship orders) immediately following having been looked after and those children who appear (to the admission authority) to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted. Oversubscription criteria must then be applied to all other applicants in the order set out in the arrangements. ?
Agreed by Governors – June 2021
Please click to see information on our admissions procedures
Please see the following document for any admission questions you may have :-
In Year Admissions - Years Reception to Year 6
Please submit the following form to the London Borough of Bexley. Once you have been added to the waiting list we will be in touch if a space is available in school.
- Reception Admissions Policy
- Supplementary Information Form 2022
- Reception Parent presentation September 2021
- Appeal timetable
- Open days for Reception September 2022
Nursery Admissions September 2022
The school administer our own Nursery Admissions - all admissions for September 2022 will begin as from 1st January 2022.